Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 5, 2012

I Heart Autumn



      
   
          

Last week I visited my favourite bakery in Surry Hills and checked out a few stores on my break from uni. As I walked along the tree-lined streets I couldn't help smile at how wonderful the streets looked. Not because of the fantastic old terraces or the trendy shops, but because of the colour of the leaves that littered the paths and roads. Reds, browns, oranges, yellow - the shades of colour were amazing. And there's that wonderful crunching sound as you walk along. Ever since I can remember I've always found Autumn a very exciting time of year. While the majority of people find the cooler weather depressing, as it means the end of days spent by the pool or at the beach, I get all excited about getting out my coats and scarfs, nights spent snuggling in bed or by the heater and admiring the beauty of autumn leaves

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét