Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 5, 2012

Hello Spring











Codie Yong & Rosemary Smith
Photographed by Nicole Bentley
Vogue Australia October 2010

The perfect shoot for spring. Sure, florals for spring are not groundbreaking - I just thought of Miranda in the Devil Wears Prada when she complains about putting florals in the spring issue. Never the less, I think this shoot is lovely. I love the garden themed backdrop. The clothes are exquisite - such delicate ensembles, lace, feathers, embellishment and lots of colour. Love love love the lace stockings! Not to mention those floral headpieces. I am obsessed with putting fresh flowers in hair at the moment, although I'm sure sure if I could get away with such large numbers of orchids and roses. This shoot is definitely set to become a timeless Vogue Australia favourite.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét